lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Unit 12: At the Doctor's


For this unit my friend Daniela and I dramatized a dialog in which both of us went to the doctor's. Here's the script:

Daniela C: Hi! Friend, how are you?
Martha: I don´t feel well, come on in, Do you want to drink something?
Daniela C: Yes, coffee please. What happen, you don’t look well?
Martha: Yes, this week, I have felt a pain in my chest.
Daniela C: and you haven’t seen a Doctor? If you want go with you?
Martha: Yes, OK.
Daniela C: Good morning, my friend needs to see a Doctor.
Daniela M: good morning, what’s your name? ¿how old are you?
Martha: My name is Martha Lopez and I´m 40 years old.
Daniela M: What do you feel?
Martha: I have a pain my chest since few days a go.
Daniela M: wait a minute. That’s because of the age. Ha ha ha.
Daniela M: Doctor you have a patient
Ruth: Tell her to come on in.
Martha: Good morning Doctor, I'm feeling very bad.
Ruth: Good morning, let me take you the tension. You have it high too.
Ruth: Do you eat too much fat?
Martha: Yes, I do.
Ruth: Do you drink liquor?
Martha: once in a while...
Ruth: Do you make exercise?
Martha: No, I don´t.
Ruth: I think you have problems with your heart, because of your bad diet, I’ll prescribe you some vitamins, try not to eat fat and make exercise every day.
Martha: Thanks, Doctor.
Ruth: You're welcome, get better.
Martha: Good morning lady, I need the price of these vitamins.
Pharmaceutic: They cost $200
Martha: Whaaat?
Daniela C: My God! Martha what happened to you?
Daniela C: Please, please, a doctor.
Daniela M: and what happened?
Daniela C: I don´t know, call the Doctor.
Daniela M: Ok, I’ll go.
Daniela M: Doctor you have a fainted patient.
Ruth: Fainted? What she has is a heart attack.

No hay comentarios: